BRIO SERIES | Mesh Chairs
Mesh back chairs tailored to you. Brio offers depth of configurations and advanced style at sensible values.
- 2 1/2” thick high density resilient molded foam cushions used on every seat and back.
- Height adjustable arms feature soft touch arm pads.
- Seat slider integrated into every seat as a standard feature. Fingertip lever on side of seat grants the user easier access to the seat depth adjustment.
- Five control options including syncho-tilt, multi- function and body-balancing to suit your application.
- G1 React controls features weight activated tension adjustment automatically adjusting to the weight of the user.
- Optional LB1 adjustable lumbar pad offers targeted lower lumbar support for all users.
- Two drafting stools heights to choose from. Models 2066/2076 features a standard 10” cylinder. Models 2068/2078 utilizes a shorter 8” cylinder for counter height applications.
- Drafting models with either P1 posture back or G1 body balancing weight activated control.
- Waterfall seat front promotes circulation and good health.
- Choose from over 1,000 textiles offered by Momentum, Designtex, Maharam and 9 to 5 Signature®. In the rare case we don’t have what you’re looking for we’ll upholster your chair in any fabric provided to us!
- Lifetime warranty on all structural and mechanical components. Fabric, foam and mesh are warranted against wear through and deterioration for five years.
- Quick Ship! Brio ships in 48 hours for all grade A fabrics and a wide selection of fabrics grade B and higher ship in as little as five business days.