ENDURO SERIES | Heavy Duty Task Chairs
Heavy duty task chairs are designed for intensive use environments like 24/7 dispatch centers or call centers for telephone companies. Enduro holds strong where other chairs cannot. Designed for individuals who are typical 6 feet or taller Enduro has a 26″ high backrest and seat depth adjustment (optional) to fit and larger employees.
- Enduro is built to handle the demanding requirements of 24/7 mulit-shift applications. Enduro’s ready for the toughest of environments.
- Comes standard wtih 350 pound weight rated HD cylinder, die cast aluminum base, extra large 60mm casters and multi-ply reinforced seat board.
- A6 & A7 arm options feature Ura-Soft® arm pads, height adjustment and adjustable arm pad position pivots and slides forward and back.
- Two drafting stools to choose from. Model 1966 features a standard 10” cylinder. Model 1968 utilizes a shorter 8” cylinder for counter height applications.
- Enduro’s back features a rigid ABS molded core back ensuring years of worry free service.
- High resilient molded foam is used on every seat and back for ergonomic support and durability.
- 9 to 5 Seating’s side activated seat slider is available on all tasking models. This grants the user easier access to seat depth adjustment.
- Heavy duty syncho-tilt or multi-function control each with standard ratchet back height adjustment.
- Enduro comes standard with a high impact outer back which can be upholstered in fabric.
- Choose from over 1,000 textiles offered by Momentum, Designtex, Maharam and 9 to 5 Signature®. In the rare case we don’t have what you’re looking for we’ll upholster your chair in any fabric provided to us!
- Ten year warranty on all structural and mechanical components. Fabric and foam are warranted against wear through and deterioration for three years when upholstery rated at 150,000 or more double rubs is used.
- Quick Ship! Enduro ships in 48 hours for all grade A fabrics and a wide selection of fabrics grade B and higher ship in as little a five business days.