INDY SERIES | Stacking Chairs
A high density stacker with motion
- Indy introduces ergonomics to stacking chairs in an attractive package that won’t break your budget.
- Posture-Flex Technology® offers 15 degrees of back recline allowing users to reposition and stretch muscles when seated for longer durations.
- Indy will stack arm on armless but not armless on arm.
- With optional DL2 cart Indy stacks 33 high while maintaining clearance under an 80” doorway. On the ground Indy stacks 9 high and 6 high if seat is upholstered.
- Thermoplastic shell available in 11 colors for 48 hour quickship.
- Indy ships standard with non-marring floor glides which also feature integrated ganging capability.
- Indy’s frame is available in either a black powder coat (BF) or chrome finish (CF) and with or without arms.
- Three upholstery options to suit your needs: all plastic (AP), upholstered seat (US) or all upholstered (UP).
- Choose from over 1,000 textiles offered by Momentum, CF Stinson, Maharam, and 9 to 5 Signature®.
- Lifetime warranty on all structural and mechanical components. Fabric and foam are warranted against wear through and deterioration for five years. All components exceed stringent ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Quick Ship! Indy ships in 48 hours for all grade A fabrics and a wide selection of fabrics grade B and higher ship in as little as five business days.
- Indy is sustainable and green! All 9 to 5 Seating chairs are GREENGUARD children and schools certified for indoor air quality and are produced in a LEED Gold designed facility with over 80% of all energy coming from a rooftop solar array.