PRECEPT SERIES | Task Seating
Breadth of configurations with an unparalleled value for your dollar. With so many options of task seating available on the market how does a company decided. If budgets are tight look no further than Precept by 9to5 Seating. Call us today to schedule a demo in the Southern California area.
- Precept offers a wide array of configurations making it a great choice for standardization. Basic and advanced tasking models with drafting and guest options ensure Precept will fit the bill.
- 2.5” of high resilient molded foam on both seat and back.
- A6 & A7 arm options feature Ura-Soft® arm pads, height adjustment and adjustable arm pad positon pivots and slides forward and back.
- 9 to 5 Seating’s trademark side activated seat slider is available on all task and management controls (exception B2 control). This grants the user easier access to the seat depth adjustment.
- Two drafting stools to choose from. Model 1726 features a standard 10” cylinder. Model 1728 utilizes a shorter 8” cylinder for counter height applications.
- Five control options ranging from basic to multi- function to suit your application.
- R1, M1 and P1 controls feature ratchet back height adjustment for easy, seated adjustment of back height.
- Precept features an attractive upholstered outer back with a ballistic nylon upholstery option.
- Choose from over 1,000 textiles offered by Momentum, Designtex, Maharam and 9 to 5 Signature®. In the rare case we don’t have what you’re looking for we’ll upholster your chair in any fabric provided to us!
- Lifetime warranty on all structural and mechanical components.
- Quick Ship! Precept ships in 48 hours for all grade A fabrics and a wide selection of fabrics grade B and higher ship in as little as five business days.