TAZETTA | Fluorescent
For a lighting solution that blends in, the Tazetta fluorescent task light is the choice to make. With its slim profile and a range of Light Corp paint options, Tazetta unifies your workspace with its subtle placement beneath an overhead storage unit. When you need illumination, its energy-efficient T5, 3500K fluorescent lamp and normal power factor electronic ballast provide optimized light distribution across the work surface.
- Lamp: Slim, energy-efficient T5 fluorescent 3500K lamp. 3000K and 4100K optional.
- Ballast: Normal power factor, electronic ballast is standard. Optional high power factor, electronic ballast for increased energy efficiency.
- Cord: 9′ cord with 90° plug
- Cord Exit: Center is standard. Left-hand, right-hand, and hardwire are optional.
- Cord Manager: One clip to route cord left or right is standard. Vertical or horizontal clip to route cord down or across panels is optional.
- Cord Rotation: Southwest is standard. Straight is optional
- Cord Color: Black is standard. Gray or neutral is optional
- City Code: Chicago optional
- Switch: Two position, center of fixture
- Lens: Prismatic lens is standard to diffuse light across a work surface. Linear prismatic (batwing) lens is optional to minimize reflective glare on work surfaces.
- Reflector: UV stable, silver reflector optimizes light distribution and controls light output
- Daisy Chain: Optionally available to power up to 5 fixtures from one supply cord
- Dimming: Multilevel is optional
- Sensor: Occupancy sensor is optional
- Mounting: (must specify) Safety keyhole slots for wood or laminate installations. Spring bars for metal shelves.
- Certifications: ETL, TAA, BAA