VerSIT | Point of Care Mobile Cart
VerSIT provides a comfortable point of care mobile cart and workstation ideal for extended shift that are typical for many healthcare workers.
VerSIT, hight adjustable mobile workstation with unique built-in compact seating, allows multiple users the ability to choose an adjustable worksurface height for standing or sitting as time permits.
VerSIT empowers on-the-move healthcare workers with convenient access to shared resources resulting in increased availability, shortened response times, and improved productivity.
- VerSIT, height adjustable mobile workstation with unique built-in compact seating, allows multiple users the ability to choose an adjustable worksurface height for standing or sitting as time permits.
- Worksurface home position adjusts from 26″-30″, and provides an additional 17″ of vertical travel
- 25lbs. worksurface lift capacity
- Pneumatic height adjustable saddle seat with 250lbs. seat capacity includes whisper quiet self-locking casters that easily adjust to unique users and tasks.
- Seat retracts to home position allowing for easy room-to-room and floor-to-floor transport of single self contained unit.
- Height adjustable seat offers the flexibility to create positive eye contact; travels from 19″ to 26″.
- Add-on accessories available including; CPU holder, retractable power cord, monitor arm, lockable notebook station, and storage bin; call for pricing.
- * VerSIT™ Shown with Thermofoil vacuum-formed worksurface and optional accessories; locking laptop holder, retractable cord reel, and storage bin.
- U.S. Patent #795489: Patent Pending