VESTA SERIES Mesh Chairs
Mesh chairs can often be stiff and cause pressure points but Vesta is simple, straight forward ergonomics and functionality. Vesta allows the seat pan to contours to your body to spread your body weight across a larger area, reducing the pressure that your hips, buttocks and spine incur throughout the day of tasking.
- Vesta’s ergonomic design fits well in all managerial and executive applications.
- High quality woven mesh on both seat and back molds to every user’s body providing tailored support.
- Models 3065 & 3085 feature high resilient molded foam seat upholstered in fabric or leather.
- Available with A30 four way adjustable arms which offer highest degree of ergonomic adjustment. Arms are height adjustable. The A30 pads swivel, pivot forward & rearward and shift inward or outward for width adjustment. A29 & A29 pads feature only height adjustment.
- High-back models 3080 & 3085 feature a three way adjustable headrest which rotates up or down and provides height & depth adjustment.
- Vesta’s integrated seat slider is a standard feature and provides 2.5” of seat depth adjustment. The side mounted location provides the user easy access to the activation lever.
- Synchro tilt control features a 2:1 back to seat tilt ratio. Control features thirteen position multi-lock with built in safety lock return. Also provides reduced rise of front seat edge when reclining.
- Waterfall seat front promotes great circulation and good health.
- Choose from over 1,000 textiles offered by Momentum, Maharam, CF Stinson and 9 to 5 Signature®. In the rare case we don’t have what you’re looking for we’ll upholster your chair in any fabric provided to us!
- Lifetime warranty on all structural and mechanical components. Mesh, fabric and foam are warranted against wear through and deterioration for five years.
- Quick Ship! Vesta ships in 48 hours in all mesh colors, grade A fabrics and a wide selection of leathers. Fabric grades B and higher ship in as few as five business days.