WISTERIA | Fluorescent
For environments where storage units or cabinetry block overhead lighting, the Wisteria fluorescent task light optimizes illumination. It’s ideal for lighting desks or work surfaces in offices, libraries, dormitories, and laboratories. An energy-efficient low-mercury T8, 3500K fluorescent lamp and prismatic lens work together to diffuse light while its silver reflector optimizes light distribution and controls output.
- Lamp: Energy-efficient, low mercury, T8 tri-phosphor fluorescent, 3500K lamp. 3000K and 4100K optional
- Ballast: Normal power factor, electronic ballast is standard. Optional high power factor, electronic ballast for increased energy efficiency.
- Cord: 9′ cord with 90 degree plug
- Cord Exit: Right-hand is standard. Left-hand, field interchangeable, and hardwire are optional.
- Cord Rotation: Southwest is standard. Straight is optional
- Cord Color: Black is standard. Gray or neutral is optional
- City Code: Chicago and New York optional
- Switch: Two-position on right side
- Lens: Prismatic lens is standard to diffuse light across a work surface. Linear prismatic (batwing) lens is optional to minimize reflective glare on the work surface.
- Reflector: UV stable silver reflector optimizes light distribution and controls light output
- Daisy Chain: Optionally available to power up to 10 fixtures from one supply cord
- Dimming: Optional multi-step
- Sensor: Optional occupancy sensor
- Mounting: (must specify) Safety keyhole slots for wood or laminate installations.Spring bars for metal shelves.
- Certifications: ETL, TAA, BAA